This is a basic guide to resources that will be of help for English 1203 and 1213.
Research Librarians are available to provide additional help. Come to the library, call, or "Ask a Librarian" by email at Library@uafs.edu
In finding information, it is a good idea to have a SEARCH STRATEGY. The following steps are recommended:
1. Choose keywords or subjects that describe the topic.
2. Decide what types of information are needed - current or historical, background information, articles or books, or statistics
3. Search information tools that will provide the needed information.
4. Find books and copies of articles/newspapers. Create an Interlibrary Loan account to get materials not available in Boreham Library.
5. Evaluate references and make selections to include in the bibliography.
6. Use ZOTERO, style guides, or other citation managers to provide help in preparing a bibliography.
The Boreham Library is open until midnight on M T W TH Su. The 24/7 zone is available when the main building is closed.
You can find out when your books are due or renew books at My Library Account.
Equipment and Facilities